I know the coming year will bring with it a new array of topics, perspectives and people that move the diversity world. So before this year comes to a close, I want to share with you an overview of some of the blog posts that reflect what moved me most in the area of diversity and inclusion during the last 12 months:
- “Trying The ‘Tough Stuff’ in Diversity Management” (December 10, 2009)
- “Why Some Diversity Management Initiatives Are Carried To A Premature Grave” (February 16, 2010)
- “Is There Any Excuse For ‘Blackface’ In The 21st Century?” (April 19, 2010)
- “From Awareness to Action to Results: The Business Case for Diversity” (May 11, 2010)
- “Essential Leadership Skills: Winning Through Diversity and Inclusion” (June 20, 2010)
Feel free to leave any comments or questions you might have about any of these posts.
Of course, there are other posts from the year that are equally compelling, and I invite you to browse through the archive and have a look at a few.