“…There can never be good for the bee which is bad for the hive…” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
You already know about the benefits of business and career coaching, but you have shied away from entering a coaching relationship. Maybe because it is something your company reserves for top management? Or – if you are an entrepreneur – you are not sure you can really afford it?
I have designed my CoachingHives™ program especially for business professionals like you.
What are CoachingHives™?
CoachingHives™ are made up of a small group of professional people who are serious about working proactively on reaching their career- or business-related goals. Because they are committed, they are ready to make the necessary investment in themselves by working with an experienced coach to turn their dreams into plans, those plans into action, and that action into reality.
By working with a coach as their personal accountability partner, they effectively vet the goals they have in their professional lives and increase their efficiency in achieving those goals within an agreed period of time.
What CoachingHives™ programs are currently available?
- Black Professionals in Europe
- Manifesting Diversity Breakthroughs
- Professional Women on the Move
- Sustaining Diversity Momentum
- Working Women of Color
How are CoachingHives™ organized?
Target Group: Professionals living and working on either side of the Atlantic, who – despite the demands of daily business – are prepared to work with focus and commitment on developing and implementing effective strategies for their current career- or business-related challenges in order to achieve their long-term professional goals.
Typical challenges they face are:
- How can I effectively motivate myself (and others)?
- How do I successfully market myself on the job/my company in the marketplace?
- How can I improve my performace as team leader?
- How can I successfully segue into a new career?
All of these topics are dealt with in confidential surroundings* within the context of supporting you in effectively adapting your professional strengths and past learnings to succeed in your (new) business and cultural environment.
Duration: 6 months
Group Size: CoachingHives™ are made up of at least 4 – and no more than 8 – members
Language: The language in CoachingHives™ is English or German on agreement.
What are the concrete benefits of CoachingHives™ versus 1-on-1 coaching?
- Membership in CoachingHives™ is financially attractive, because of the lower cost-per-session for the individual
- As a member of CoachingHives™ you therefore benefit from the support of an experienced coach for a longer period of time
- In CoachingHives™ you receive valuable input and support from your coach, as well as relevant comments and feedback from other business professionals, all of whom share your ambition and motivation
- Because CoachingHives™ coaching sessions are conducted by phone (or Skype) you can literally dial in from anywhere. CoachingHives™ coaching sessions are therefore much more easily integrated into the normal framework of your busy business and private life.
What are the features of CoachingHives™?
Membership in CoachingHives™ includes:
- Intake documentation (incl. analysis)
- 6 monthly CoachingHives™ coaching sessions à 75 minutes
- 6 “focus mails” as a summary of the last session and in preparation for the coming session (incl. worksheets)
- Podcasts of all your CoachingHives™ group sessions for individual study/analysis
- 3 CoachingHives™ 1-on-1 sessions à 60 minutes to confidentially intensify work on your individual challenge
- Unlimited e-mail support, so you can have spontaneous access to support in a crisis
You would like to know more about the opportunities and conditions of CoachingHives™?
* All participants are required to sign a binding confidentiality statement!